An improvised social dance with a rich musical heritage!
A Passion for Argentine Tango Social dancing
We are passionate about what we do and committed to help people discover the pleasure of dancing
What we do
We teach our students to dance improvise social Argentine Tango, the skills developed allow
them to express themselves creatively, and to construct phrases as they dance rather than
reproduce preset patterns.
All our teaching is underpinned by a solid foundation in the fundamental elements of Argentine
Tango. All students, regardless of dance experience, are encourage to take our 6-week fundamentals
course in addition to the course appropriate to their current level.
We offer regular weekly lessons in Bournemouth (four levels), Practice session (Practica,) fortnightly
and monthly milonga (tango social dance party).
- We offer instructions, strictly on traditional Argentine Tango for the social dancing.
- Structured and Fully comprehensive Argentine Tango Syllabus
- Focus on Tango Fundamental Elements as a building block - Body Awareness,
Partner connection, leading and following technique, interpretation of the music
and navigational skills for the dance floor.
- Exploration of movements, allowing students to move with relative ease, in very fast, or very
slow motion and everything in between.
- We dance purely for fun and pleasure with a fast-track tuition to the social dance floor.
- We do not enter students for competition, no judges to impress and no medals
to be won.
Classes are held on Sundays, Tuesdays and Saturdays. The our 6-week course dates are listed
on the series schedule.
Intensive Courses/Weekend Workshops/Dance Breaks
Learn to dance Tango intensively in an intimate and friendly environment.These weekends consist
of half,1 or 2 full days of workshops taught by our resident or guest instructors, who who are highly
respected for their progressive and excellent standard of teaching.
See our Workshop schedule.
We are based in Bournemouth, Dorset. All our classes are held in Central Bournemouth locations.